1. WHO WE ARE
Lagar do Parral, is a trademark registered with the National Institute of Industrial Property, by the company, Azeites do Parral, Lda, with headquarters in Parral, Cx Correio 7304, 7540-055 Santa Cruz, Santiago do Cacém, registered in the Commercial Registry of Santiago do Cacém, under collective personnel identification number 506731588, hereinafter referred to as “Lagar do Parral”. We are a company whose main business is the production and marketing of olive oil, olive grove exploration, production of table olives using the traditional method and the manufacture of artisanal soap.
We treat your personal data as co-responsible for the processing and protection of your data.
Email address of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHY WE USE YOUR DATA
We are authorized to process your data on different grounds. The main thing is that we need to process them to execute the contract you agree to enter into with us when making a purchase, or even to obtain a quote (pre-contractual obligations) or even to take advantage of one of our services or features, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to use them, such as the interest in answering your questions or the consent you give us to send you our newsletters, among others.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, that is, depending on the services, products or features you wish to use, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
2.1. To respond to requests or requests made through the Customer Support channels We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
2.2. For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly to:
- To the extent that when you consent to receive news and communications from Lagar do Parral, we will process your personal data to manage such request, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email, MMS or SMS).
- In this sense, please bear in mind that this data processing does not presuppose any analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services best suit your style when we send you information.
- Remember that you can request the cancellation of this service at any time and at no cost, simply by sending us an email to email@example.com
- Carry out promotional actions (for example, sending your list of saved items to the email address you provide to us).
- When participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you have made available to us in connection with each promotional action and to communicate them through various means such as social networks or on the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, the terms and conditions will be available where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your personal data.
- We inform you that your personal data for these purposes will be kept for 10 years after obtaining consent, and you may, as mentioned above, request the deletion of your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.3. Functionality and quality analysis to improve our services. If you access our Platform/website, we inform you that we will NOT process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to improve it.
Furthermore, on certain occasions WE MAY carry out quality actions and surveys to determine the level of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect areas in which we can improve, however, you will be informed in detail about the possible processing of your personal data.
3. WHAT DATA DO WE USE
Depending on the purposes for which we process your data at any given time, as explained above, we need to process some or other data which, in general, will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identification data (for example, your name, address, taxpayer, contact details, etc.);
- Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
- Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service on the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to use these services or features.
4. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We will share your data with service providers who provide us with assistance or support, whether they are our own companies or external collaborators with whom we have entered into an agreement, which may be located in Portugal or abroad.
- Financial Institution;
- Technological service providers;
- Providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services;
- Service providers related to customer support;
- Partners and service providers related to marketing and advertising;
- For reasons of service efficiency, some of the providers may not belong to Lagar do Parral, but they are all located in the European Economic Area. We inform you that when we transfer your data to third parties, we safeguard it with adequate guarantees and always maintain the security of your data.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases you also have other rights, for example, to object to us using your data or the right to transfer it, as we explain in detail below, and you can at any time request the deletion of your personal data to the email: geral@lagardoparral. with
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. We have determined that you can exercise your rights at no cost by writing us a message to the email address email@example.com, simply telling us the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of an identification document.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have on you.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to continue processing it, as explained above, or when we are no longer legally authorized to process it.
- Ask us to cancel or limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you need it.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time by sending us this request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When our legitimacy for processing your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained above, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that you can transmit it directly to another entity without hindrance on our part.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding data protection: National Data Protection Commission is located at Av. D. Carlos I, 134 – 1.º 1200-651 Lisbon. Telephone: 213 928 400 (call to national landline network); Fax: 213 976 832 (call to national landline); email: email@example.com.
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it, as explained in the following table:
6.1. Manage your registration as a user of the website/platform
The processing of your data is necessary in accordance with the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, to make a contact request on the Platform/website, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration or satisfy your requests.
If you decide to use our website or access through a social network, the reason why we are authorized to process your data is the consent you grant when authorizing the transfer of your data through the social network or website.
6.2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the purchase and sale or service contract
The processing of your data is necessary to conclude the purchase and sale contract or provision of services with you.
Some data processing related to the purchasing process will only be activated because you request or authorize it, as is the case with the storage of payment data (accounting documents) to obtain financing.
In these cases, the basis for processing your data is your own consent. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved when paying for a purchase and, in particular, for you, as it allows us to take measures to protect you against fraud attempts carried out by third parties.
6.3. Client support
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions you make to us through the various contact methods available.
We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you, as it allows us to assist you appropriately and respond to requests made, carry out surveys to satisfy and even present products that may satisfy your needs.
When you contact us, in particular, to manage incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through our website/platform, the processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion of the purchase and sale contract, as well as the pre-contractual obligations, which comes from your consent.
When your request is related to the exercise of the rights we inform you about below, or complaints related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is compliance with our legal obligations.
The basis of legitimacy for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you freely give us, for example, when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you accept these terms and conditions.
7. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The retention period for your data will depend on the purposes for which we process it, as explained below:
7.1. We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to cancel your registration).
7.2. We will process your data for as long as necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or complaints associated with the purchase of the particular product or service, and we establish a period of 3 years.
7.3. We will process your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or request.
7.4. We will process your data until you cancel your subscription or request the deletion of your data by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the deletion of your data regarding the sending of newsletters, and if not We retain your personal data for this purpose for 10 years.
Regardless of whether we process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected for as long as responsibilities arising from the processing may arise, complying with the legislation in force at all times. When each of the possible actions expires, we will delete the personal data.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
We may use technologies such as "cookies" to record session information, collect visits and access details of our website that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful features to users of our website.
8.1. what are?
If you have accepted the recording of cookies in the browsing software you use on your device, the cookies integrated into the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a specific space on your device. In that location, they will only be readable by the issuer.
The registration of a cookie on your terminal depends on your wishes. You can choose to freely modify your choice at any time using the options provided by your navigation software.
8.3. why accept cookies?
When you visit the website www.lagardoparral.com, these cookies will record certain information that is stored on your device. This information is essential to guarantee the functionalities available and serves, in particular, to offer you products based on the items you have already selected during your previous visits and thus allows you to benefit from better navigation on our website.
8.4. your browser configuration
The configuration of cookie management depends on each browser and is present in your browser's help menu.
Lagar do Parral reserves the right to make any changes or corrections to this notification when it deems appropriate. Please check this page regularly to review the information and check for any updates.
When the change in question is significant in relation to your privacy, you will also receive a message to your email address, so that you can review the changes, evaluate them and, if applicable, object by canceling a service. or functionality.